Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: For Marci (for Sunday)

  1. #1
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    I wont be here hun but I'll be here in spirit *hic* LOL

    Marci hun - have a very, very happy birthday with lots of [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] 's and a [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
    I'll be thinking of you and sending you lots of Dunk [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] 's

    Have a good one

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Terry, do you wanna make this a sticky thread? [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *jumps up and down*

    Make it sticky! Make it sticky!

    *is easily excited*

    Happy early bday Marci! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hugs -- Chai

  4. #4
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Well....aren't you going to take him out of that bag that you've already packed?
    ******************

    not with you on the loose on the SOS - he wouldn't be safe [img]eek.gif[/img]

    I'll post him to you on Sunday with a return address [img]wink.gif[/img] Make sure I get him back though or dark days will be ahead for you missy [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    not with you on the loose on the SOS - he wouldn't be safe [img]eek.gif[/img]

    I'll post him to you on Sunday with a return address [img]wink.gif[/img] Make sure I get him back though or dark days will be ahead for you missy [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [/QB][/QUOTE]

    Damn! I thought I could get a little more time squeeeeeeezed in!

    ok...*wonders what would happen if he was mistakenly lost at the post office* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Marci, happy birthday in advance [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I hope you`ll be on on Sunday cos I wanna do this properly [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    ok...*wonders what would happen if he was mistakenly lost at the post office*
    *****************

    You don't want to know what'll happen - trust me [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    *grrrrrr* @ Marci (just in case) [img]wink.gif[/img]

    LMAO

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    Marci, happy birthday in advance [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I hope you`ll be on on Sunday cos I wanna do this properly [img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *smushes Ivana* Thanks Sweets! I'll be on for a bit Sunday....I wouldn't miss spending part of my Birthday with you guys [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Katt721's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1,228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Twizzle:
    ok...*wonders what would happen if he was mistakenly lost at the post office*
    *****************

    You don't want to know what'll happen - trust me [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    *grrrrrr* @ Marci (just in case) [img]wink.gif[/img]

    LMAO
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Ok...I'll be good! *crosses fingers behind back* muhahaha

  10. #10
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    LOL @ Marci

    *evil laughter*

    Duncan isn't in her bag [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •